A delightful and savoury expression of Barossa Grenache Shiraz Mataro. Best drunk with meals and mates and a second glass too.
The difference with this red wine is at the end: the way it dries out and the way it also lingers. This is the best of the Barossa, eloquently expressed.
Click here for Tasting Note
- China Wine & Spirits Best Value 2020 - Double Gold Medal
- Critics International Wine Challenge (USA) 2018 - Gold Medal 90 Points
- Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition (USA) 2020 – Gold Medal 90 Points
- Sommelier International Wine & Spirits Competition 2020 - Gold medal, 90 Points
- San Diego International Wine & Spirits Challenge 2020 – Gold Medal, 90 Points
- China Wine & Spirits 2019 - Gold Medal