The Bethlehem Block is located in the heart of the Barossa, and this Cabernet is grown by vigneron Trevor Liebich.
A perfect Cabernet entry. Alert bright fruit. Direct, full and fine and precise Cabernet softness. Rich mouth filling soft fruit, especially cedar and cassis. Juicy round blackberry sweetness, and red currant tartness tempered with some taut but typical Cabernet tannin.
Click here for Tasting Note.
- Sommelier International Wine & Spirit Competition 2018 – Gold Medal, 92 Points
- AWC Vienna International Wine Challenge 2019 – Gold Medal, 91 Points
- China Wine & Spirits Best Value 2019 – Gold Medal
- Concours International Des Cabernets 2019 – Gold Medal
- Critics International Wine Challenge (USA) 2018 – Silver Medal
- New York International Wine Competition 2018 – Silver Medal
- Asia International Wine Competition 2018 – Silver Medal
- Korea Wine Challenge 2019 – Silver Medal