This Sister's Run Epiphany Shiraz is grown by Tony Parkinson at his famous McLaren Vale vineyard. These tough Shiraz vines produce rich flavours in their berries as they strive to 'populate or perish'.
There is no doubting you have a glass of McLaren Vale shiraz here, but it is also a red wine that is welcoming and friendly, more a beverage than a statement of winemaking ego. It makes barbecued foodstuffs, meats and vegetables, an easy decision.
Click here for Tasting Note
- Sommelier International Wine & Spirit Competition 2018 – Platinum Medal
- Asia International Wine Competition 2018 - Gold Medal
- China Wine & Spirits Best Value 2019 – Gold Medal
- Women’s Wine & Spirits Awards 2019 – Gold Medal
- Adelaide Hot 100 2018 – Award Hot 100 Wines
- Winemaker Challenge International Wine Challenge (USA) 2019 – Silver Medal
- Critics International Wine Challenge (USA) 2018 – Silver Medal
- China Wine Competition 2019 – Silver 85 Points
- San Francisco International Wine Competition 2018 – Silver Medal
- AWC Vienna International Wine Challenge 2018 - Silver Medal
- Korea Wine Challenge 2018 – Silver Medal
- James Halliday Wine Companion - 93 Points. "Cloves, roasted plums, touches of graphite and peppercorn. This is a wine of richness and style, the value high, the enjoyment likewise. Feel and flavour at a very tasty price."