The Old Testament vineyard is located in the heart of the Coonawarra, and this Cabernet is grown by vigneron David Wittwer. Only 8139 dozen made.
Some of us think that Coonawarra is a satellite appellation of Bordeaux, such is the way Coonawarra cabernet can muster Bordelais elegance and tannin and quiet power.
Click here for Tasting Note
- China Wine & Spirits Awards Best Value 2020 – Double Gold
- Wine Spectator 2020, MaryAnn Worobiec - 91 Points
- Winemakers Challenge International Wine Show 2020 - Gold Medal, 90 Points
- Critics International Wine Challenge (USA) 2019 – Gold Medal, 90 Points
- San Diego International Wine & Spirit Challenge 2020 – Gold Medal, 90 Points
- China Wine & Spirits Awards 2019 – Gold Medal
- Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2019 – Silver Medal, 93 Points
- AWC Vienna International Wine Challenge 2019– Silver Medal, 89 Points
- Sommelier International Wine & Spirits Competition 2020 - Silver Medal