- San Diego International Wine Challenge 2018 - Silver Medal
- James Halliday Wine Companion - 90 Points. "A flash of fresh fruit, citrus as much as stone fruit, washes juicily through the palate. Nicely handled and presented." 1 August 2018
- Sommelier Challenge International Wine Competition 2016 – Silver Medal
- Critics International Wine Challenge (USA) 2017 - Silver Medal
- James Halliday Wine Companion - 89 Points "Shows its early picking with citrus-infused fruit and acidity, crossing the border of sauvignon blanc. Seafood and beach style."
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.